We will only be displaying your name, photo, city, and social link on the wall of volunteers ( ) https://www.projectstepone.org/team . No other information will be available publicly. What made you apply to Project StepOne? Your super powers (things you are super good at), interests & motivators Contributions that you hope to make here Is there a message that you would like to give to rest of the volunteer group?
How did you hear about us?
Full Name Contact number Current City Email Social media profile link (LinkedIn, Twitter, etc) Volunteer Engagement Letter
Dear Project StepOne Volunteer
It gives us great pleasure to inform you that our telemedicine initiative that had first started through a collective endeavor of a network of individuals is now formally registered as Project StepOne Trust.
As the impact of Project StepOne continues to scale across different States in India, I would like to formally thank each one of you for your efforts as yet and for your future contributions. The scale of our operations also requires us to acknowledge and commit to adhering to the following honor code and expectations:
1) As a volunteer in the charitable activities of Project StepOne, you agree to execute your responsibilities in a professional and ethical manner.
2) You will ensure good judgment and positively represent Project StepOne in all your interactions.
3) You will take good care of any resources and data provided to you as part of your voluntary work with Project StepOne. At the end of your assignment, you will hand the same back to Project StepOne Trust.
4) You also agree to use such resources and data only for work related to your assignment with Project StepOne.
5) You agree to maintain the confidentiality of sensitive information that you may come across as part of your engagement with Project StepOne.
6) Your interactions with other members, stakeholders, partners, and citizen callers will be respectful and professional at all times.
As part of the Project StepOne volunteer team, you have been one of the warriors selflessly helping India fight the impact of COVID. While this volunteer assignment does not contain any monetary remuneration, we will provide you a certificate that confirms the details and impact of your contribution to the overall cause of Project StepOne Trust.
We formally welcome you as a volunteer with Project StepOne. I request you to acknowledge this engagement by providing your acceptance.
Raghavendra Prasad T S
Project StepOne Trust
As you are aware that Project StepOne is working in partnership with State Governments. With this partnership comes the onus of ensuring that we manage the data and information responsibly & with care. For this purpose, every volunteer of Project StepOne is also signing the following non-disclosure agreement. Kindly review the same and sign off your acceptance. Your volunteering start date Your volunteering end date (Request 2 weeks notice and handover of responsibilities - To conclude or sign out of Project StepOne volunteer engagement, please send a written notification to your - Project StepOne supervisor with copy to HR@ProjectStepone.org Submit